Where things happen. Where things get done.
Fina Club, in the delightful Fina Park, is where people with a disability and their friends and families can participate together in a range of life-affirming activities.
- Gardening: learn about care, cultivation and composting. Get your hands dirty!
- Cooking Classes: mixing, blending, measuring – and tasting!
- Exercise Classes: improve your body, improve your mood!
- Music Sessions: melody, rhythm, playing and singing!
- Arts and Crafts: invent, experiment, break the rules, have fun!
- Excursions and Tours – BBQs in the park, movie nights, trips to the beach – and much more.
Fina Club activities and excursions are always seasonally-based and organised according to the weather and the number of participants.